Needed contractor. Please copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : SFDC Integration Developer/Architect, Palo Alto ( Contractor )
Interview : Phone and onsite face to face
Location of work – Palo Alto, CA 94304
Duration of contract – 6 (+) months
Title – SFDC Integration Developer / Architect
- Develop custom APEX classes, tests, triggers, and Visualforce pages, applying design patterns to control code execution, avoid runtime limits, and remain bulk-safe.
- Design and build clean, high performing (i.e., user-oriented, fast, efficient, extensible, scalable) Salesforce and Salesforce-integrated applications following best practices and using the latest technologies.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce.com and other internal business applications.
- Work closely with operations and product managers to effectively prioritize projects to fit business needs.
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments.
- Remain current on new and updated functionality in Salesforce.com releases.
- Configure SF features to satisfy the business requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
Detailed understanding of and hands on experience with Salesforce.com CRM sales and service cloud platform as well as other cloud applications Configuring and Integration with other force.com<http://force.com/> Sales cloud applications.
- Experience in hands on Technical Development , Customization and Integration using APEX and Webservices
- Experience in executing large Enterprise projects.
- IT and engineering background preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A Certificate in any of the following is a plus: Systems Analysis, Salesforce.com
Experience developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools like Apex Data Loader etc.
Proficiency in SOAP-based web services, Apex, and SOQl, SOSL.
Intelliswift Software Inc
Call : 510 370 2632
Visit our office at : 39610 Balentine Drive,
Newark, CA 94560
Visit online at : http://www.intelliswift.com