I wanted to share with you new systems engineer opportunity. Please review and let me know your interest.
Location : 333 W. San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95110
Title : Systems Engineer
Contract – 6 to 18 months with possible conversion to permanent hire
Qualifications: Required –
– Windows and Linux server experience : in system configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
– Understanding of internet standards such as TCP-IP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, SNMP and other protocols.
– IP communication and packet structure, with focus on HTTP protocol and experience with network protocol analyzers.
– Network concepts including experience with load balancing equipment, switches, routers, and network troubleshooting (CCNA or CCNP preferred).
– Experience in at least 2 relevant scripting or programming languages (i.e. Python, Perl, Java). Application development experience is a plus.
– Experience use of monitoring and troubleshooting utilities to diagnose problems.
If you have knowledge / experience in any of the following, it would be great – – storage solutions (SAN, NAS)
– building servers, both Linux and Windows-based.
– relational databases/SQL.
– Cable systems experience (head-end and RF)
– Video knowledge, mpeg or IGMP