Please forward copy of your resume with contact phone number and time to discuss this opportunity if you are available to pursue.
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Server Side – J2EE)
Location : Palo Alto (CA), SFO (CA) and Plano Texas
Type of hire : Direct Full time Permanent (No contract / No telecommute)
- Minimum of 5-7 years working with Java or J2EE using Eclipse IDE
- Strong Java web development experience and thorough knowledge of web service, enterprise service bus (ESB), and cloud development concepts is required.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming techniques, RESTful Web Services, Design Patterns and test driven development.
- Knowledge/experience with Agile based development methodologies
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus.
- Cloud computing
- Deployment Tools (Puppet)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Rackspace
- Web Server (Nginx, Apache, Memcached) and Application Container (Tomcat)
- Web scale design experience (High Availability)
- Caching, Load balancing, Message Bus
- SQL Database (MySQL)
- Linux (RHEL)
- Experience in the following is a plus
- Web Server (Nginx, Apache, Memcached)
- NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Hadoop, Solr/Solr Cloud)
- Security (OAuth, SSL/PKI, Encryption basics)
- Enterprise Integration: Mule ESB, RabbitMQ, Websockets, Apple Push Notification service (APN), SMPP
·Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems/Technology
·Technical certifications pertinent to software development (ex: Java), database or quality assurance engineering