Please forward copy of your resume with contact phone number and time to discuss this opportunity if you are available to pursue.
Title: Sr. Dev Ops Engineer
Locations : Palo Alto & San Francisco, CA ; Plano, TX ; Chicago, IL
Direct full time permanent hire only (No contract)
- 7+ years of professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery.
- Proven object-oriented design and implementation skills in Java, and comfort working hand-in-hand with software developers.
- You must have a passion for automation, and experience automating deployment into virtual server farms and elastic cloud services, particularly Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated ability to build out and operate a continuous integration, test and deployment pipeline. Expertise with provisioning virtual infrastructures, such as expertise in AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Work with IT Network and Security organizations to address data flow in a secure yet flexible operating environment
- Previous experience or significant aptitude with server template creation, Chef Cookbook and Recipes creation and automation ideal
- Specific experience in cloud platform deployment and architecture preferred, AWS experience a big plus
- 3+ years of enterprise systems implementation and administration experience in Linux and/or Windows servers
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery concepts and principles
- Configuration Management – Git
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix systems; basic shell scripting
- Hands on experience in using tools Puppet, Jenkin/Hudson, BAmboo
- Experience with Atlassian Stash
- Strong skills in installing, configuring and troubleshooting applications in Linux
- Strong Bash scripting skills
- Significant work and contributions to one or more open source projects
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon AWS, Eucalyptus, Open Stack, etc
- Experience in using JIRA