Please forward the resume if available and interested to pursue the opportunity.
Title : Senior Systems Analyst
Requisition # 6125
Duration – 6 months contract
Work / Job Location : 245 Market Street San Francisco CA 94105 UNITED STATES
Hourly Rate : $65/hour
Start Date : 2nd week April
• Create and develop SQL scripts using TOAD or SQL to perform measure or products set up in MDSS • Determine the data needs, collect data to achieve desired data outcomes • Support metrics populations based on the data changes to the tables
• Help create error reporting from transactional tables and produce relevant dashboard to the BSA team • Manage and enforce data constrains to ensure integrity of the database tables
• Control the migrations of the products and savings data changes, reference data changes through the development life cycle • Assist with impact analysis of any changes to the savings tables
• Must analyze and validate the data set up and ensure quality assurance through standards conformance
• Create stored procedures and functions including queries to assist with the development of reusable codes
• The analyst will have to create a routine clean up strategy and a maintenance plan as needed.
• Communicates with peers inside and outside of the department exchanging ideas or gathering information
• Assist energy efficiency program clients in their individual program year close out and cycle year start up • Assist in QA/QC of the data during release cycles and project implementation.
Experience / Skills / Education :
• BS in Computer Science or related field.
• 5 – 10 years successful, progressive experience in computer related field
• 5 – 10 years SQL Server or TOAD experience for data extraction, transformation and loading into databases. • 2-3 years database administrator experience
• Willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Utility experience, familiarity with energy efficiency programs at PG&E • Good teamwork and ability to work with cross-functional teams • Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to drive business results with a customer focus in a large, regulated company • Skilled at troubleshooting and consensus-building