Let me know if you would be interested in this full time permanent hire opportunity based in San Mateo.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining significant functionalities of enterprise grade, high-volume server platform.
• Apply your industry experience to device technological solutions for solving system problems.
• Work with product management and team leads in developing requirements and design specifications of the core components of server application. • Review peer code and participate in design discussions.
• Constantly work towards improving code quality by following industry standards and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Design, development and deployment experience with large scale, service oriented architecture.
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills, employing appropriate algorithms and proven design patterns. • 10 years of commercial core Java EE development, deployment, and maintenance.
• Experience with various Java oriented web technologies including, J2EE, JMS, SOAP, REST, Spring, etc.
• Previous experience with multi-threaded, service oriented, distributed systems implementation.
• RDBMS experience with Oracle or Postgres; basic understanding of SQL is highly desirable. • Working experience with distributed caching solution
• Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic environment. • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP based application protocols, such as AsyncML and/or REST. • Experience and knowledge in No-SQL databases like Cassandra is desirable. • Understanding of Mobile Security and Digital Content protection. • Knowledge of JBoss application server.
• Knowledge of Linux, HTTP protocol, publish/subscribe technologies, n-tier web-based distributed systems and their use in a massively scalable environment.
• Has designed and built high throughput caching systems, streaming, or eventually consistent systems.