If interested to explore this opportunity, please send a copy of resume with phone number –
Location – Market Street, San Francisco
Duration – 6 (+) months contract
Rate – $55/hr W2
At least 3 years experience designing, maintaining, and administering MS Share Point 2007/2010 sites Advanced HTML skills.
Strong analytical, organizational, negotiation, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills. Experience developing workflow and content management solutions 2+ years experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.). Strong SQL background in Oracle SQL.
Able to create Excel and RTF template reports.
Experience developing and implementing processes, systems, procedures and standards for web content development. Customer-centric dedication when gathering requirements and delivering products.
Primavera P6, Oracle BI Publisher knowledge
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and produce HTML sites, landing pages, and e-mail. Create visual concepts that communicate key ideas • Design attractive graphics and type for web pages and e-mail • Convert designs to web pages and HTML e-mail
• Assist in redesigning portions of web pages to improve functionality and usability
• Collaborate and support the project team and the client to deliver high quality, efficient solutions • Maintain and evolve department website
• Design, maintain and administer MS Share Point
• Produce bi-weekly e-mail communications, and on an as-needed basis.
• Provides some system and report configuration development using various tools and/or languages. Develops new and enhances existing reports, views, forms, SharePoint objects and other software functionality to meet clients’ needs for assigned business systems or tools.