Please send a copy of resume, phone number and hourly billing rate (W2 or corp to corp only) if you are available to pursue this opportunity.
Location – Hercules, Northern California (12 miles north of Berkeley)
Duration of hire – 12 months onsite (No telecommute / No remote)
- 5-7 years of automation development and testing experience.
- Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, test development, test execution, and script development and maintenance in an Agile software development environment
- Experience developing and maintaining automation frameworks, infrastructure, script development, and troubleshooting. UI automation tool Ranorex, Visual Studio and experience with C# and .NET development languages and framework. Strong background in Windows OS/Development environment.
Familiarity with the following a plus:
- Continuous build and integration environment (Hudson/Jenkins)
- Scripting languages (python, perl)
- GUI automation tools (SilkTest, Squish, others)
- SQL DB
- Visual Studio
- Background in Life Science instrumentation and analytical software, protein interaction, imaging, and chromatography