BA/BS in business, information systems, computer science, or a related discipline is required. An MBA or other advanced degree in a related discipline is a plus.
• Minimum of 10+ years of work experience in a business consulting, process redesign, business/system analysis and architecture type of role.
• Financial services and card payments experience is a plus.
• Exercises independent judgment with little to no direction from supervisor
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with both business and IT partners at all levels.
• Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and business/IT partner interaction skills. In particular, ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, including the ability to perceive patterns and relationships between technologies, processes, and business models, to create original concepts and theories, and to think creatively beyond normal constraints.
• Understanding of Enterprise Architecture processes, methods, and frameworks, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, requirements management, and research tools.
• Highly proficient in creating visual models and drawings.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research, analyze, determine capabilities, and propose solution alternatives that address business needs. Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to identify alternative solutions and advise them both on options and tradeoffs.
• Lead and facilitate working sessions.
• Produce shared models, diagrams, and documents (may include business requirements, use cases, process models, domain models, or capacity models) to effectively communicate multiple views of the business solution.
• Use Business Architecture artifacts and analysis efforts to work with business partners to define and design business processes and to identify and promote enabling technologies.