Here are two full time permanent hire opportunities few miles north of Berkeley, Northern California. Kindly review and to pursue, send me a copy of resume, phone and preferred time to call to speak about this opportunity.
The company’s Application Usage Management solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimized software investments and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology.
The senior software engineer will plan, design, develop and test software that enables intelligent device manufacturers and software application developers to deliver, package and protect their products via licensing and entitlement management, and simplify the user experience for channel partners and end-customers.
Required skills and Knowledge:
• BS or MS in computer science or a related field
• 5+ years of hands-on object oriented software design and development using Java/J2EE technology experience
• Expertise in using Java technologies including Servlets, JSP, JSTL, XML, JDBC, Applet
• Experience building Web Services using SOAP or RESTful API
• Relational Database skills including SQL queries, transaction logic, locking and optimization