Send the resume to email@example.com with subject line – Product Modeling Scientist
As a Scientist, you will help develop new tools to bring the insights of the company’s model into the clinic and improve healthcare.
• Develop models of disease and medical interventions from large healthcare datasets, scientific and medical literature
• Developing the architecture and prototype software for products that use the Model to help clinicians and patients make better healthcare decisions • Overseeing set-up and runs of the simulation model and data analysis • Quality control for the products
• Analyzing large datasets to benchmark the accuracy of the products • Working closely with the production software team during the product lifecycle • Communicating with the customer about unresolved technical issues • Deliver new releases on schedule.
• MS+2 yrs exp or PhD in a mathematical or scientific field
• Strong software development experience and fluency in one or more of C++, Java or Python. • Experience developing empirical models from large data sets
• Demonstrated experience and a publication track record in mathematical, computational, or statistical research
• Familiarity with data analysis methods such as regression, machine learning, principal component analysis, longitudinal data analysis. • Familiarity with statistical and/or database software (R, S-PLUS, SAS, SQL) • Capacity to quickly learn and understand new aspects of mathematical modeling • Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
• Familiarity with physiology, medicine, public health, and/or pharmaceuticals is a plus • Industry/Start-up experience is a plus
Desk Phone – 510 456 9671
Office Address – 2201 Walnut Ave, Suite 180, 1st Floor,
Fremont CA – 94538
Connect on – LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/iyengaranand/