Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ” Modeling Product Scientist / Disease Modeling Scientist”
Office / Work Location : San Francisco, CA
Type of hire: Full time permanent
As a Scientist, you will help develop new tools to bring the insights of the healthcare model into the clinic and improve healthcare.
• Develop models of disease and medical interventions from large healthcare datasets, scientific and medical literature
• Developing the architecture and prototype software for products that use the Archimedes Model to help clinicians and patients make better healthcare decisions
• Overseeing set-up and runs of the simulation model and data analysis
• Quality control for the products
• Analyzing large datasets to benchmark the accuracy of the products
• Working closely with the production software team during the product lifecycle
• Communicating with the customer about unresolved technical issues
• Deliver new releases on schedule.
• MS+2 yrs exp or PhD in a mathematical or scientific field
• Strong software development experience and fluency in one or more of C++, Java or Python.
• Experience developing empirical models from large data sets
• Demonstrated experience and a publication track record in mathematical, computational, or statistical research
• Familiarity with data analysis methods such as regression, machine learning, principal component analysis, longitudinal data analysis.
• Familiarity with statistical and/or database software (R, S-PLUS, SAS, SQL)
• Capacity to quickly learn and understand new aspects of mathematical modeling
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
• Familiarity with physiology, medicine, public health, and/or pharmaceuticals is a plus
• Industry/Start-up experience is a plus
Desk Phone – 510 456 9671
Office Address – 2201 Walnut Ave, Suite 180, 1st Floor,
Fremont CA – 94538
Connect on –
Jobs RSS / Blog : iyengar.info