Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of hire – Full time Permanent
Location – San Francisco
Position Title – Disease Modelling Scientist
As a Scientist, you will help develop new tools to bring the insights of the model into the clinic and improve healthcare.
- Develop models of disease and medical interventions from large healthcare datasets, scientific and medical literature
- Developing the architecture and prototype software for products that use the Archimedes Model to help clinicians and patients make better healthcare decisions
- Overseeing set-up and runs of the simulation model and data analysis
- Quality control for the products
- Analyzing large datasets to benchmark the accuracy of the products
- Working closely with the production software team during the product lifecycle
- Communicating with the customer about unresolved technical issues
- Deliver new releases on schedule.
- MS+2 yrs exp or PhD in a mathematical or scientific field
- Strong software development experience and fluency in one or more of C++, Java or Python.
- Experience developing empirical models from large data sets
- Demonstrated experience and a publication track record in mathematical, computational, or statistical research
- Familiarity with data analysis methods such as regression, machine learning, principal component analysis, longitudinal data analysis.
- Familiarity with statistical and/or database software (R, S-PLUS, SAS, SQL)
- Capacity to quickly learn and understand new aspects of mathematical modeling
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
- Familiarity with physiology, medicine, public health, and/or pharmaceuticals is a plus
- Industry/Start-up experience is a plus
Desk Phone – 510 456 9671
Office Address – 2201 Walnut Ave, Suite 180, 1st Floor,
Fremont CA – 94538
Jobs RSS / Blog : anand2048.wordpress.com