- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years total experience as an engineer doing development with Java/JEE.
- Strong experience in application design, design patterns and performance tuning.
- Strong SQL, Data Modeling and DB skills.
- Experience with Appserver management and configuration.
- Experience with UML modeling and effective communication for design reviews.
- Experience with Agile and/or RUP methodologies.
- Strong estimating and planning skills.
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
- Experience in e-commerce/Retail.
- Experience with SOA, SADs and Integration Patterns.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior engineers on the team.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development practices a strong plus.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.
Office / Work Location – Near Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA
Type of hire – Full time permanent
Desk Phone – 510 456 9671
LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/fremont
Office Address – 2201 Walnut Ave, Suite 180, 1st Floor,
Fremont CA – 94538